Determine a potential study you might want to conduct in which you would need to collect numerical data. This can be related to the studies you identified in Week 1 or a completely new topic. The benefits of using the topics you examined in Week 1 and Week 2 are that you have a database of references to work from now. But if you have decided or prefer to work with a different topic, that is fine. Draft a quantitative research design plan to address the following:
- State the research problem. Support it with five scholarly resources.
- Explain how you could use quantitative methodology to address your research problem. Specifically, identify and discuss a design that is associated with quantitative methodology that you would consider to answer your research questions.
- State the purpose of the research effort. Make sure the purpose is aligned with the problem.
- List one or more quantitative research questions that would be appropriate for a quantitative study. Make sure your research questions are aligned with your research problem and your purpose statement.
- State a hypothesis.
- Discuss and justify your sample and population.
- Explain how you would recruit participants.
Length: 5-7 pages, not including title and reference pages
Your assignment should demonstrate thoughtful consideration of the ideas and concepts presented in the course by providing new thoughts and insights relating directly to this topic. Your response should reflect scholarly writing and current APA standards. Be sure to adhere to Northcentral University’s Academic Integrity Policy.
Upload your document and click the Submit to Dropbox button.